Monday, July 11, 2011

September Craft Show

It has been so very hot here it is hard to think about knitting.  But, that needs to change because I have officially signed up for my first craft show of the year.  It will be close to the end of September, so it will be a great one to show off some knit items.  I plan on making a bunch of cupcake hats and some panda hats.  I would also like to make sure that I have some choices for adults too.  

Now, I just need to get motivated to pull out my looms again.  This will be a great opportunity to complete my 52 projects for 2011.  I am looking forward to this event.  It will be at a spot with a lot of other events going on, so it will be ok to take the kiddos.  

Getting ready for this event will also make me get back to blogging on a regular basis.  I will update here with my projects as I complete them.  Wish me luck.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment