Sunday, August 28, 2011

Finished Projects

In my last blog post I wrote about  having a bunch of projects going all at once.  With my monkey brain this has been really difficult to get anything completed.  I spent all day yesterday working on getting a hat that I made using a long loom and a hat that was on my purple loom completed. 

Here is a picture of a cute ear-flap hat.  I used a long loom to make this.  I like to use the long looms to make ear-flap hats, so that you can make the ear-flaps right across from each other.  I also used loom clips so that I could do a decrease on the crown and I love the way it turned out. 


The other hat I finished was my favorite knit hat made with Wool-Ease yarn. I made it on the purple loom.  The color is a darkish red/maroon color. I think it is the perfect fall hat. 

I still need to finish a cupcake hat that is already started on my green loom.  I will not start anything else until it is complete.  The cowl and the wavy scarf are projects that I am working on a little at a time.  

If anyone is interested in the steps to make ear-flaps on long looms just let me know.  I will be happy to do a post with instructions.  

1 comment:

  1. Is there a pattern available for the pink ear flap hat? So cute !

    ReplyDelete