Tuesday, September 20, 2011

2 Headbands and 1 Skein of Yarn

The past few days I have spent working on getting all of my hats finished.  I can officially say that every  hat that needed to be finished is 100% ready to be sold.  If I had to leave right now for the craft show, I would be good to go.  :)

In my last post I wrote about wishing that I would have made a few more headbands/ear-warmers.  So, that is the other thing that I have been working on.  I used another skein of Vanna's Choice yarn in Chocolate and made 2 more headband/ear-warmers.  


If you are a regular reader or have looked through my blog you will notice that I knit a lot of my projects with Caron's Brand Simply Soft.  I have found that when making the headband/ear-warmers that the Simply Soft is too soft.  They end up stretching out too much in my opinion.  The texture of the Vanna's Choice is perfect for a great ear-warmer.  The other thing that I like about the Vanna's Choice is that it is not as scratchy as some acrylic yarn.  Below you will see both headband/ear-warmers that I made.  I will post later today with a pattern..  


Ribbed Headband/Ear-warmer

Headband/Ear-warmer with Bumps Pattern


* If you click on the link under the picture it will take you to the blog post with the pattern. 

No comments:

Post a Comment