Thursday, January 13, 2011

Knitting Blog

I am starting this blog to keep up with projects I am working on and completed projects.  I have been loom knitting for 2 years now and I really enjoy it.  I have not been able to come up with any of my own patterns, but I have loved searching blogs and craft sites for new ways to use my looms.  

This is a link to my etsy shop .  I am trying to add something new to the shop at least twice a month.  

I am currently working on a lattice pattern hat.  I am using bright colors and hopefully I will post pictures soon.  I should be done tonight or maybe tomorrow.  

I finished an earwarmer/headband today.  I was planning to list it on etsy, but it didn't turn out perfect, so I will keep it for myself.  I am not complaining though, because I have been wanting one, but I always have a hard time keeping what I make for myself. 

I hope that if you have found my blog that you enjoy it.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment