Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Spiral Headband/Earwarmer

I've been really into making headband/earwarmers this winter.  I have found a few patterns online, but none that I really love.  Yesterday I spent way too much time on Ravelry searching for new loom patterns and I finally found a pattern that I really liked.  The pattern though was for needles and I wanted to use my loom. 

This is the pattern for the Spiral-Rib HeadbandBecause the pattern is written to be made in the round it was easy to do on the loom.  I used the green loom and didn't have to do anything special to change the pattern. To finish it just use the super stretchy bind off. 





2 comments:

  1. Do you have a link to your super stretchy bind off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica, I know you can find a video on you-tube or you can look at my other blog post here: http://thismamaloomknits.blogspot.com/2011/09/ribbed-headband-ear-warmer-pattern.html. The super stretchy bind off is described at the end of the pattern. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete