Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's been a Froggy Week

I've been trying to knit something new all week and have had to frog everything.  :(  I like to try new patterns and I just have not been happy with anything I have started.  I keep trying to use patterns made for needle knitting and using the loom, but they just do not look like the pictures on the patterns.  This hasn't been a problem with the last couple of patterns.  Even though they have looked different, I was still happy with them.  

Right now on my loom is a hat from a pattern you can see here.  I have completed two sets so far of the actual pattern and it looks ok.  I do not plan to do anything for the decrease, so the crown won't look exactly like the picture.  I am hoping to have it finished by the end of the night.  I will post pictures soon.  

edited to add:  I was almost done with this hat when I noticed a mistake.  Once again, I had to frog this project.  :(  I will have to try again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment