Wednesday, March 16, 2011

On My Loom

Right now on my loom is a new pattern that I am trying.  In my head it looks great.  If it turns out like I have in my head, I plan to share the pattern here.  I will have to get to work on it though, because tomorrow is my son's 6th birthday.  He told me today that he wants me to knit as much as I can today, so that I don't have to knit on his birthday.  

Right now there are not enough hours in the day.  I want to be outside enjoying the nice weather with my kiddos, reading my book, knitting, attempting to keep the house in some sort of order, cleaning up the greenhouse for art projects and planting, and making sure that our lessons for school are being done.  I am lucky if I accomplish even half of the things I want to be doing. 

The weather here is really starting to feel like Spring, so I want to knit as much as possible before it is too warm out.  My days will soon be spent in the garden and canning in the kitchen.  I know my blog is This Mama Knits, but I've been thinking of adding recipes we will use for canning veggies and making jam.  I also thought maybe including pictures of the garden and other art projects we work on.  I haven't really decided yet.

Ok, must get started on the hat.  Wish me luck and look for an update or even better a new pattern.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment