Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spiral Lace Hat

The other day I posted that I was working on a new hat.  It turned out pretty good, but I think it still could use some work.  That is my plan for today, to work on this pattern and get a pattern made worth sharing.  I would like to use cotton yarn, so that it would be a light hat that could be worn in the Spring.  The problem I have with cotton yarn is that it does not stretch.  I need some stretch so I can move the yarn on the pegs, but I still want to try and  and see what happens.

Spiral Lace Hat

 I worked on my blog this weekend and have added some new tabs.  You can find links to free patterns, a link to my etsy, and my place to keep up with all my projects for the year.  

I plan to add a tab to add my recommendations.  My recommendations will include looming products, but it also might include books that I think are great and/or homeschooling items that I enjoy.   


Keep checking back for something new.  :)  And, I always love comments.  If you have anything that you would like to see or have any questions please feel free to leave a comment. 

 

1 comment:

  1. is it possible to get this pattern plus older patterns if i like any?

    ReplyDelete